MOTION SECURITY LIGHT
- Dimension (WxDxH): 7.63x5.63x10.13
- Weight (lbs): 2.5
- Motion Detection Range: Up to 100 ft. (30 m) [varies with surrounding temperature]
- Sensing Angle: Up to 270°
- Electrical Load: Incandescent, up to 300 watt max (Up to 150 watt max per bulb holder) | LED, up to 120 watt max PAR38 dimmable LED (outdoor rated, wet rated)
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Operating Modes: Test, Auto, Manual
- Bulb Modes: Security, BulbSaver, AlertFlash
- Time Delay: 1, 5, 20 minutes
- DualBrite® Timer: Off, 3 hours, 6 hours, dusk-to-dawn
This is a "Limited Warranty" which gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.
For a period of (see owner's manual for length of warranty) from the date of purchase, any malfunction caused by factory defective parts or workmanship will be corrected at no charge to you.
Not Covered - Repair service, adjustment and calibration due to misuse, abuse or negligence, light bulbs, batteries, glass, and other expendable items are not covered by this warranty. Unauthorized service or modification of the product or of any furnished component will void this warranty in its entirety. This warranty does not include reimbursement for inconvenience, installation, setup time, loss of use, unauthorized service, or return shipping charges.
This warranty covers only HeathCo LLC assembled products and is not extended to other equipment and components that a customer uses in conjunction with our products.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR CONDITION OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, AND SPECIFICALLY IN LIEU OF ALL SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT SHALL BE THE SOLE REMEDY OF THE CUSTOMER AND THERE SHALL BE NO LIABILITY ON THE PART OF HEATHCO LLC FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Please keep your dated sales receipt, it is required for all warranty requests.
To obtain the benefits of the warranty, contact Technical Services Department at 1-800-858-8501.