Solar LED Motion Activated Security Light with Power Reserve Technology
- Solar Power – No Wiring Required
- Power Reserve Technology
- Solar charged Battery provides 300 LM
- Battery backup provides 200 LM When Weather Prevents Solar Charging
- Once Fully Recharged, the Solar Battery Resumes its Maximum 300 LM Output
- Low Battery Indicator
- 300 Lumen LED Light Output
- 180 Degree Motion Activated up to 40 ft Range
- Single Lamp Head
- Tool-Free Lamp Head and Sensor Adjustment
- Adjustable On Time up to 5 minutes
- Solar Panel with Panel Cord Management Included
- 10 ft Power Cord for Optimum Light and Solar Panel Installation
- Easy Install Back Plate Feature
- Durable Rust Resistant Plastic Construction
- Wall and Eave Mount
- Solar Lithium Ion Battery Included
- 3 C Alkaline Batteries required (not included) for Power Reserve Feature
- See More Details
- Overall Dimension (WxDxH): 4.125" x 6" x 7"
- Lumens: 300 LMs
- Motion Detection: Yes
- DualBrite: No
- Dusk-to-Dawn: No
- Manual Override: No
- Eave Mount: Yes
- Wall Mount: Yes
- Warranty (Yrs): 3
- Agency: None required
- Canopy Dimension (WxDxH): 3.5" x 1" x 4.75"
- Lamp Head Dimension (WxDxH): 4" x 1" x 2.5"
- COB to Top: 4.125"
- COB to Bottom: 2.875"
- Solar Panel Dimension (WxDxH): 3.375" x 0.5" x 5.25"
Security Lighting Installation
Adjusting Range Control & Detection Zone Setup
Setting the Sensor Controls
Light Sensor Test (Troubleshooting)
This is a "Limited Warranty" which gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.
For a period of (see owner's manual for length of warranty) from the date of purchase, any malfunction caused by factory defective parts or workmanship will be corrected at no charge to you.
Not Covered - Repair service, adjustment and calibration due to misuse, abuse or negligence, light bulbs, batteries, glass, and other expendable items are not covered by this warranty. Unauthorized service or modification of the product or of any furnished component will void this warranty in its entirety. This warranty does not include reimbursement for inconvenience, installation, setup time, loss of use, unauthorized service, or return shipping charges.
This warranty covers only HeathCo LLC assembled products and is not extended to other equipment and components that a customer uses in conjunction with our products.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR CONDITION OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, AND SPECIFICALLY IN LIEU OF ALL SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT SHALL BE THE SOLE REMEDY OF THE CUSTOMER AND THERE SHALL BE NO LIABILITY ON THE PART OF HEATHCO LLC FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Please keep your dated sales receipt, it is required for all warranty requests.
To obtain the benefits of the warranty, contact Technical Services Department at 1-800-858-8501.